Areas of Specialty
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
Education & Work Experience
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Southern Connecticut State University (B.S., 2001)
- Neurogen Corporation (2001- 2003)
Munachi Nsofor focuses his practice in the areas of technology & intellectual property. He represents corporate and individual clients in the acquisition and protection of intellectual property, including trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and patents. Mr. Nsofor also has experience in technology matters arising in mergers and acquisitions, and advises clients on general corporate matters.
Mr. Nsofor’s prior experience includes years as a research associate at a drug discovery and development biotech company. His research experience includes screening various small molecule drugs targeted at various disorders.
Mr. Nsofor was a law clerk at Thomas & Libowitz prior to joining the firm on a full time basis. He also previously worked as a research assistant to Professor Larry Gibson at the University of Maryland School of Law, and as a Research Associate at a biotech firm, Neurogen Corporation.
Born in New Haven, Connecticut February 1, 1979; admitted to the bar in Maryland, 2006; admitted to the bar in New York, 2007
- Member, American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division 2006 – present
- Member, Federal Bar Association 2007 – present
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, 2006 – present
- Member, New York State Bar Association, 2007 – present
- Member, Bar Association of Baltimore City, 2007 – present