(December 18, 2018, Baltimore, Maryland) — Eleven Thomas & Libowitz, P.A. attorneys have been selected for inclusion to the 2019 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Star lists. Each year, only five percent of lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor.
Thomas & Libowitz, P.A. lawyers selected as 2019 Maryland Super Lawyers are:
- Margaret L. Argent – Family Law
- Charles B. Jones – Estate and Probate
- Francis R. Laws – Business Litigation
- Scott H. Marder – Business Litigation
- Robert A. Snyder, Jr. – Tax
- Steven Thomas – Mergers & Acquisitions
Thomas & Libowitz, P.A. lawyers selected as 2019 Maryland Rising Stars are:
- Clint V. Black – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sima Fried – Employment & Labor
- Munachi O. Nsofor – Intellectual Property
- Anastasia Thomas Nardangeli – Business and Corporate
- Derrick Wang – Intellectual Property
Robert A. Snyder, Jr. has been included on the Maryland Super Lawyers list for over 10 years.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
About Thomas & Libowitz, P.A.
Since 1975, Thomas & Libowitz has provided a variety of entrepreneurs, mid-sized companies, and well-established businesses, as well as some of the country’s largest companies in the media, photography, construction, auto, engineering, consulting, food, and commercial development industries with a full range of services. Learn more at www.tandllaw.com.