Select Financing Transactions in 2021
Thomas & Libowitz, P.A. is proud to recognize the following accomplishments over the past year by C. Wayne Davis.
- Representation of Mid-Atlantic company and subsidiaries in amendment and modification of $80,000,000 inventory financing with national lender.
- Representation of Mid-Atlantic company and subsidiaries in $200,000,000 multistate inventory line of credit with national lender.
- Representation of multistate real estate company in real estate acquisitions of Maryland real properties from national REIT.
- Representation of multistate real estate company in multiple credit facilities with East Coast multistate lender, including line of credit in the amount of approximately $86,000,000 and aggregate term loans in the approximate amount of $10,000,000.
- Representation of healthcare management company in financing aspects of sale, including without limitation, review and consultation on related asset purchase agreement provisions and seller’s promissory note structure.
- Representation of multistate fitness company in structuring amendments to company’s lines of credit and term loans in the approximate aggregate amount of $100,000,000 with Ohio lender, as agent for related syndicate lenders.
- Representation of firm client in the acquisition and financing of medical transportation company; consulting, reviewing revising, and closing of all loan documentation relating to $1,000,000 line of credit, equipment line of credit of $100,000 and several term loans totaling approximately $4,700,000.
- Representation of Maryland manufacturing company and its subsidiaries in real estate and commercial loan documentation matters with Maryland community bank and its participant banks in multiple credit facilities of approximately $28,000,000.
- Representation of national television conglomerate and its subsidiaries in various amendments to its multimillion-dollar credit facility with New York bank, as agent for numerous syndicate banks.
- Representation of Mid-Atlantic bank in the negotiation of and revisions to existing loan documentation relating to approximately $20,000,000 in new lender participation in approximately $100,000,000 of total credit.
- Representation of East Coast mezzanine lender in $12,000,000 mezzanine debt facility to Virginia aviation company. Drafted and negotiated all documentation, including the Investment Agreement, Security Agreements and ancillary documentation related thereto and coordinated with FAA counsel with respect to aircraft lien perfection and filings.
- Representation of East Coast mezzanine lender in the negotiation and purchase of $3,000,000 preferred equity in multistate manufacturer located in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Representation of East Coast mezzanine lender in an approximate $5,000,000 loan workout and related restructure of Virginia-based government contractor.
- Multiple follow-on representations of national television conglomerate relating to modifications to its senior secured credit facilities and various secured and unsecured bond offerings.
This entry was posted on
Thursday, December 23rd, 2021 at
7:10 pm and is filed under
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.